the true/sealed words of
the Gospel according to John (the 1st book)
together with the secret words of
the Gospel according to Thomas (the 3rd book)
written/created by Nicodemus in AD. 26
become John + Thomas recreated
the unsealed words (the 2nd book) which reveals the Truth
Christians, Muslims and Jews don’t have to believe any of this but if they want
the status quo to remain, they will have to undermine John + Thomas.
According to the living God, that will be impossible for them to do.
Thomas 113(17-18) Part 2 of John Chapter 20: is spread upon the earth: And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written [1 blank space and two blank lines/pages] in this book [the 3rd book - the Gospel according to Thomas]: But these are written [the 1st book - the Gospel according to John], that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing [the 2nd unsealed book - John + Thomas (not spread upon the earth)] ye might have life through his name [Lord Eve].20(30-31) + and men: After these things Jesus shewed himself again [the third time] to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself [Lord Eve the Mother of all living]. There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee,21(1-2t) + do not see it: and the sons of Zebedee [revealed in the Gospel of Thomas - James and Matthew], and two other of his disciples [revealed in the Gospel of John not openly but secretly - Nicodemus the author and Lazarus the disciple whom Jesus loved].21(2b)
Thomas 85(29-30) Part 1 of Chapter 13: Jesus said, Adam: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father [Lord Adam] which sent me [Lord Eve], he gave me a commandment, what I [Mother] should say, and what I [Son] should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I [the Son] speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me [the Mother], so I [the LORD] speak.12(49-50)
Thomas 49(27-30) Part 1 of John Chapter 3: Jesus said: But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.2(24-25) + blessed are the solitary and elect: There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:3(1) + for you shall find: The same [Nicodemus/Moses] came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.3(2) + the kingdom of God: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.3(3) + because you [Moses] come from it, you [Nicodemus/Moses] shall go there again: Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.3(4-5) [Note: The secret words which formed the Sayings contained in the Gospel of Thomas were created either to acknowledge the information they were created from or to reveal something about the information they were created for. The Sayings themselves have no value.]
Thomas 4(9) Part 2 of John Chapter 21: will live: This is the disciple [Nicodemus] which testifieth of these things [the eyewitness], and wrote these things [with the Holy Ghost]: and we [the other chosen 10 disciples of Jesus - Simon Peter (Simon called Peter), Thomas called Didymus, Nathanael, James and Matthew, Lazarus, Andrew, Philip, Joseph the father of Jesus and Judas not Iscariot] know that his [Nicodemus’ the same Noah/Moses/Isaiah] testimony is true.21(24/End) - The Gospel according to John (but secretly the Gospel according to Nicodemus). [Note: In the Gospel of John there is no chosen disciple by the name of John but there is in the false Gospels (Mark, Matthew and Luke) which were created after John + Thomas and after AD. 70.]
John 5(39): Search the scriptures; for in them ye think that ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me [from the Beginning to the End].
Exodus 34(8-10): And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped. And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord [Lord Adam], let my Lord [Lord Eve], I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance. And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou [Moses/Nicodemus] art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing [cross/crucifixion] that I [Father] will do with thee [Mother/Son - Lord Jesus/Eve].
John 15(18-27): If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying [Jesus said, from Adam], they will keep your’s also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which no other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause. But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye [the chosen 11 disciples - Nicodemus the same Noah/Moses/Isaiah being one of them] also shall bear witness [in the Gospel according to John], because ye [the 12 sons of Adam/the generations of Adam (Genesis) - Noah being one of them (the 9th) and also Lamech (the 8th) the same Abel/Aaron/John who came before Jesus] have been with me from the beginning.
Exposing the Deception
(Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil.)
A very long time ago there was a man who had great insight and wisdom. He was asked to write a book based on certain events he witnessed during a specific period of time. The words of this book were to be sealed so that crucial information would be hidden from the eyes of those who would read it. After he finished, he was told to create a second book from his first which would confirm all the information contained in the first and would also contain the names of certain people he purposely left out of the first. The second book was totally different from his first and only a few of his closest friends knew that he was the author of both books. After he and his friends died, others in time created their own books by turning the information contained in his first book upside down and by using information contained in his second to achieve what they desired. As time passed by, the information contained in their books was accepted as true, even to this day. Nineteen centuries later a copy of an unknown book surfaced but no one was aware of its true purpose. Years later a printed copy was given to a man as a gift and when he realized that it might be connected to the first, he then began working with both books. He eventually tried placing the information from the second book back into the first on a hunch. When he succeeded in placing it all back into the first, he knew for a fact that this book was created from the first. So now he knew, who, when, how and why it was created. He also realized the great insight and wisdom the man who prepared all this had, because when he made the two books one again, the information they now revealed as one exposed the other writers as nothing more than thieves and liars. Once their followers today have understood this, then surely they will know and understand how they were deceived into believing lies. You probably have understood what I just wrote simply because it is based on common sense. Therefore, nothing should change when I unseal my words.
A very long time ago (AD. 26) there was a man named Nicodemus who was an eyewitness to the events he recorded in a book (concerning the last three years of Jesus’ life) which he called the Gospel according to John. He used the name John to keep his own identity sealed and because John (the one who baptized with water) would be the one to secretly reveal him as the author (in the first Chapter). He then created a second Gospel from his first (also AD. 26) by creating secret words from specific information as he read his Gospel of John from the beginning to the end. As he created the secret words, he kept adding them to the previous ones until they formed the Saying he desired. (Example: Jesus said, do + not + lie + and do not + do + what + you + hate + for all things + are manifest before the truth + for there is nothing hidden + that shall not be + revealed + and there is nothing covered + that shall remain + without being uncovered.) When he finished reading his Gospel of John, he now had 114 Sayings which became his Gospel according to Thomas (after he rearranged the Sayings to conceal their original order). Therefore, the first book contains the true/sealed words and the second contains the secret words. The Sayings contained in the Gospel of Thomas (which surfaced in 1945) have no value except for keeping the secret words in a specific order. The Synoptic Gospel writers were not aware of these things when they created their Gospels (after the destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple in AD. 70). This is the reason why you will find many of the Sayings (whole and in parts) scattered throughout the Synoptic Gospels. Now you know why the Gospel of John does not contain any of them. To make John + Thomas one again, I had to take all the secret words from all the Sayings contained in the Gospel of Thomas and then place them with the information contained in the Gospel of John from which the secret words were originally created from or created for. Once I accomplished this, the information they now revealed as one undermined all the writings which came after them (the Gospel of Mark, the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Luke). Therefore, there is nothing left of value for anyone to undermine John + Thomas with. Here I should mention that the secret words do confirm that all the verses contained in the Gospel of John are as they were in the original Gospel [John 5(3b-4), 7(53) to 8(11) and all of Chapter 21 are part of the original writing]. Nicodemus prepared all these things after he received the Holy Ghost. So now I have absolute proof that Christianity was built upon a foundation of lies. Once you have seen and read all my research material, then you will know that my words are true. The two books I used to do my research I did not choose, they were given to me (the Old and New Testaments - the King James Version and the Gospel according to Thomas - the 1959 Coptic/English translation. Now you know why they ended up in my hands.
Nicodemus in his Gospel of John never referred to Jesus’ mother by name (only as the mother of Jesus or his mother). Her name was purposely left out of the first so that he could secretly reveal it in the second [Salome]. The Synoptic Gospel writers have convinced everyone in this world that her name was Mary. It is a good thing that I have absolute proof that the Gospel of John was the first and only true Gospel written and not the last. Therefore, any writing which refers to Jesus’ mother as Mary is a false writing. Now you know how one name can destroy so much. See, the truth is mightier than the sword. Also, according to John + Thomas, there was no chosen disciple by the name of John but there is in the false Gospels (James and John the sons of Zebedee). Once again Nicodemus never revealed the names of the two sons of Zebedee in his Gospel of John but he did in his Gospel of Thomas, the Companion book to the Gospel of John [James and Matthew].
● Thomas 111(7) Part 7 of John Chapter 19: in your presence: Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother [Salome], and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.19(25) [Note: Only three female names were given in the entire Gospel of Thomas - Mary, Salome, Mary.]
● Mary in Islam : Wikipedia: Mary (Arabic: Maryam), the mother of Isa (Jesus), holds a singularly exalted place in Islam as the only woman named in the Quran, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest of all women, stating, with reference to the angelic salutation during the annunciation, “O Mary, God has chosen you, and purified you; He has chosen you above all the women of creation.” In the Quran, her story is related in three Meccan chapters (19, 21, 23) and four Medinan chapters (3, 4, 5, 66), and the nineteenth chapter of the scripture, titled “Mary” (Surah Maryam), is named after her. The Quran refers to Mary more often than the New Testament.
According to the Quran, divine grace surrounded Mary from birth, and, as a young woman, she received a message from God through the archangel Gabriel that God had chosen her, purified her, and had preferred her above all “the women of the worlds.” This event, according to the same narrative, was followed by the annunciation of a child who was to be miraculously conceived by her through the intervention of the divine spirit while she was still virgin, whose name would be Jesus and who would be the “anointed one,” the Promised Messiah. As such, orthodox Islamic belief “has upheld the tenet of the virgin birth of Jesus,” and although the classical Islamic thinkers never dwelt on the question of the perpetual virginity of Mary at any great length, it was generally agreed in traditional Islam that Mary remained a virgin throughout her life, with the Quran’s mention of Mary’s purification “from the touch of men” implying perpetual virginity in the minds of many of the most prominent Islamic fathers. [Note: The above information contained in the Quran was taken from the Synoptic Gospels (Mark, Matthew and especially from Luke) which are false Gospels according to John + Thomas. Salome was the name of Jesus’ mother and not Mary. This is a fact according to the eyewitness Nicodemus who wrote the Gospel of John and then created the Gospel of Thomas from it. Therefore, Islam is a false religion and all of its followers are liars.]
● Gospel of Luke 1(26-38): And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she had also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold, the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. [Note: All this is fiction according to John + Thomas. As I said before, John + Thomas has undermined all the writings which came after them and there is nothing left of value to undermine John + Thomas with. Therefore, Christianity is a false religion and all of its followers are liars.]
● Judaism’s view of Jesus: Wikiipedia: Among the followers of Judaism, Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential and, consequently, the most damaging of all false prophets. However, since the traditional Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come, and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity has never been a central issue for Judaism. [Note: According to that, the Jews know nothing at all concerning the truth since the true End is what reveals the Beginning. Therefore, Judaism without the End is a false religion and all of its followers are liars.]
● Deuteronomy 18(15-22): The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me [Moses], They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet [Jesus - circumcised] from among their brethren [the children of Israel - circumcised], like unto thee [Moses - circumcised], and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name [Lord Adam], I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptiously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
● Thomas 85(29-30) Part 1 of John Chapter 13: Jesus said, Adam: For I have not spoken of myself, but the Father [Lord Adam] which sent me [Lord Eve], he gave me a commandment, what I [Mother] should say, and what I [Son] should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I [the Son] speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me [the Mother], so I [the LORD] speak.12(49-50)
● Thomas 22(34) Part 4 of John Chapter 5: and an image [male] in the place of an image [female]: I [Mother] am come in my Father's name [Jesus/Adam], and ye receive me [Lord Jesus/Eve the Mother/Son] not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.5(43)
● Thomas 67(19-20) Part 3 of John Chapter 15: Jesus said: These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.15(11) + whoever knows: This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.15(12) + the all: Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.15(13-14) + but fails him: Henceforth I call you not servants;15(15t) + lacks: for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth.15(15c) + everything: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you [his chosen disciples].15(15b)
● Thomas 88(8) Part 3 of John Chapter 16: and the prophets: I have yet many things to say unto you [his chosen disciples/the prophets], but ye cannot bear them now.16(12) + will come to you: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak:16(13t) + and he will show you: and he will shew you things to come [Christianity and Islam]. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.16(13b-14)
● Isaiah 8(16-20): Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. And I will wait upon the LORD that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light [truth] in them.
● Psalm 110(1): The LORD [Lord Adam - the Father of all living] said unto my Lord [Lord Eve - the Mother of all living], Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
● Isaiah 66(1-2): Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word [John the same Abel/Aaron].
*PART 5 - The Secret Words of Thomas Saying (6 part 3) were created from John *Chapter 8(39-47)
Jesus said, do: Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.8(39b) + not: But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.8(40) + lie: Ye do the deeds of your father [Cain].8(41t) + and do not: Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.8(41b) + do: Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.8(42) + what: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.8(43) + you: Ye are of your father the devil [Cain],8(44t) + hate: and the lusts of your father [Cain] ye will do.8(44t) + for all things: He [Cain] was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.8(44c) + are manifest before the truth: When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he [Cain] is a liar, and the father of it.8(44b) + for there is nothing hidden: And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.8(45) + that shall not be: Which of you convinceth me of sin?8(46t) + revealed: And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?8(46b) + and there is nothing covered: He that is of God heareth God's words:8(47t) + that shall remain: ye therefore hear them not,8(47c) + without being uncovered: because ye are not of God.8(47b) [Note: As you can see, the Saying itself has no value except for keeping the secret words in a specific order. This is one of the many things the Synoptic Gospel writers weren’t aware of. Therefore, when they used certain Sayings from the Gospel of Thomas, they gave them value which they were never intended to have. This alone will undermine their writings but there is more to come.]
● Genesis 4(8-10): And Cain [first man born of a woman] talked with Abel [second man born of a woman] his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him [Cain the murderer]. And the LORD [Lord Adam not born of a woman] said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not [Cain the liar]: Am I my brother’s keeper? And he [Lord Eve not born of a woman] said, What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.
● Thomas 43(24-26) *Part 4 of John *Chapter 8: for they love the tree: I know that ye are Abraham's seed;8(37t) + they hate its fruit: but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father:8(37b-38t) + and they love the fruit: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.8(38b) + they hate the tree: They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.8(39-40 [Note: As you can see, the secret/sealed words from Saying 43 have been used to support the secret/sealed words of Saying 6.]
● Note: If you noticed that *Part 4 of Chapter 8 ends with John 8(39-40) and *Part 5 of Chapter 8 begins with John 8(39b-40), this is not an error. This is the End/Begin method Nicodemus used when he created the Sayings which I have now used to locate where the Sayings belong in the Gospel of John. Each new Saying must always begin with a verse or verses which the previous Saying has already covered (ended with). Therefore, they use the same verses (End/Begin) but the secret words will be different (End: they hate the tree & Begin: Jesus said, do + not).
● Note: When working with the secret words, one must understand them according to the information contained in the verse/verses from which the secret words were originally created from or created for and not according to the Saying itself. The secret words are what formed the Sayings and the Sayings themselves have no value except for keeping the secret words in a specific order. There are 1,059 secret words (1000 - 1 + 60 = 1,059) which formed the 114 Sayings contained in the Gospel of Thomas. Now you have and will continue to see what they have revealed. That information I have placed in [brackets] within certain verses of the Gospel of John and within certain secret words of the Gospel of Thomas.
Note: When I began my research, I decided to place the secret words of the Gospel of Thomas in front of the true/sealed words (verse/verses) of the Gospel of John which contain the information the secret words were originally created from or created for. This I did because it saves a lot of space and also makes it easier to cross reference the secret words with others. The following is how Nicodemus would have created the secret words when he read his Gospel of John from the beginning to the end. The secret words of the Gospel of Thomas are in bold Italics.
PART 5 - The Secret Words of Thomas Saying (6 part 3) were created from John Chapter 8(39-47)
● Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.8(39b) Jesus said, do
● But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.8(40) + not
● Ye do the deeds of your father.8(41t) + lie
● Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.8(41b) + and do not
● Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.8(42) + do
● Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.8(43) + what
● Ye are of your father the devil,8(44t) + you
● and the lusts of your father ye will do.8(44t) + hate
● He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.8(44c) + for all things
● When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.8(44b) + are manifest before the truth
● And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.8(45) + for there is nothing hidden
● Which of you convinceth me of sin?8(46t) + that shall not be
● And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?8(46b) + revealed
● He that is of God heareth God's words:8(47t) + and there is nothing covered
● ye therefore hear them not,8(47c) + that shall remain
● because ye are not of God.8(47b) + without being uncovered
Note: As you can see, Nicodemus created this Saying by continuously adding the secret words to the others until they formed the Saying he desired. “Jesus sad, do + not + lie + and do not + do + what + you + hate + for all things + are manifest before the truth + for there is nothing hidden + that shall not be + revealed + and there is nothing covered + that shall remain + without being uncovered.” Therefore, this Saying itself has no value except for keeping the secret words in a specific order. One purpose for creating the secret words was to confirm that the entire Gospel of John as we see it today is as the original was. If I hadn’t used the exact wording contained in the King James Version of the Gospel of John (Greek to old English) and the exact wording contained in the 1959 publication of the Gospel of Thomas (Coptic to old English), I wouldn’t have been able to recreate John + Thomas. As you have and will see, both English translations blend together extremely well. The secret words of the Gospel of Thomas will confirm that John 5(3b-4), John 7(53) to 8(11) and all of Chapter 21 are part of the original writing.
● Thomas Prologue & Saying 1(10-14) Part 1 of John Chapter 21: These are the secret words + which the Living Jesus spoke + and Didymos Judas Thomas  wrote + and he said + whoever finds the explanation + for these secret words + will not taste death.
● Thomas Saying 1(13) Part 1 of John Chapter 21: for these secret words [Didymos Judas Thomas wrote]: And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes .John 21(6)
● Thomas Prologue Part 1 of John Chapter 21: These are the secret words [contained in the Gospel according to Thomas] + which the Living Jesus spoke [contained in the Gospel according to John]. Note: Cast on the right side and ye shall find = John + Thomas (the true words + the secret words - the 2nd Book) which was not spread upon the earth and today it has been recreated by using the Gospel of John and the Gospel of Thomas.
● Thomas 79(8-9) Part 3 of John Chapter 11: and have kept it in truth: And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee. As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.John 11(28-29)
● Thomas 58(9) Part 2 of John Chapter 7: has found: not openly, but as it were in secret.John 7(10b)
Final Note: The following was written in the Gospel of Thomas (Preliminary Remarks): “The Gospel according to Thomas is a document so important, the announcement of its discovery and what has already been said concerning it have evoked so great a curiosity on the part of the general public and so great an interest on the part of the scholarly world, that it is impossible for us to delay its publication further or to decide otherwise. By extracting this section of the coming addition and by publishing it beforehand, we have intended above all to furnish a preliminary working tool for purposes of instruction and research, so that our colleagues may proceed on the solid ground provided by the text itself, here transcribed and occasionally reconstructed, and may more easily judge its translation, which has been made as literal as possible.” Yet, according to John + Thomas (which I was allowed to recreate), the scholars and the general public have discovered nothing of value concerning the Gospel of Thomas since its fist publication in 1959, especially who created it (Nicodemus), when it was created (AD 26), how it was created (from the Gospel of John) and for what purpose it was created (to confirm and reveal specific information). I have also corrected errors that I found in the Coptic/English Gospel of Thomas according to the information the secret words were originally created from or created for. The corrections that I made to the secret words (changed, removed or added) you will find underlined in John Chapters 1-21 +Thomas.
PART 5 - The Secret Words of Thomas (23) were created from John Chapter 5(44-47end)+6(1)
Jesus said: How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 5(44) + I shall choose you, one out of a thousand [Pharisees]: Do not think that I [Mother] will accuse you to the Father: there is one [Nicodemus] that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye [the Pharisees] trust.5(45) + and two [Eve/Eve] out of ten thousand [words]: For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me [Jesus]: for he wrote of me [Eve/Eve]. But if ye believe not his [Nicodemus’ the same Moses/Isaiah] writings, how shall ye believe my words [Jesus/Eve the Mother/Son]?5(46-47) + and they shall stand as a single one: After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.6(1)
● John 6(28-29): Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him [Lord Jesus/Eve - the Mother/Son] whom he [Lord Adam the Father of all living] hath sent [Lord Eve the Mother of all living].
● Thomas 15(28-29) Part 5 of John Chapter 16: who was not born of woman: These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father [Lord Adam - not born of woman].16(25)
● Thomas 15(30-31) Part 5 of John Chapter 16: he is your Father: I [Lord Eve the Mother] came forth from the Father [Lord Adam], and am come into the world: again, I [Lord Jesus/Eve the Mother/Son] leave the world, and go to the Father [Lord Adam/Jesus]. His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.16(28-29)
This is my HOME PAGE. If you would like to see All my research material pertaining to John + Thomas, you will find it on my research website at http://onemosesnicodemus.com. Here you will see a banner across the top containing HOME, INTRODUCTION and JOHN CHAPTERS 1-21 + Thomas. Just click on what you would like to see. If you have any questions you can contact me by email at email@example.com. This website was updated December 31, 2020. If I find it necessary to adjust any of the secret words from the Gospel of Thomas or the true words from the Gospel of John in John + Thomas Recreated (John Chapters 1-21) after this date, I will date them in this manner [*Revises/Month/Day/Year].
Copyright © Peter T. Lucyk 2020